Users can customize the following Account Preferences:
- The display name for each account
- Click on the current title of the account and edit the ‘Online Display Name’.
- Clear out the ‘Online Display Name’ and the name will revert to the type of account label.
- The order and organization of the accounts on the Home page
- Create Groups on the Home page by dragging an account down to the lower right corner where a tray icon appears.
- Once you have established Groups, drag and drop accounts into the Groups on the Home page or use the up and down arrows on the Account Preferences page.
- Rename Groups on the Account Preferences page by clicking on the pencil icon next to the Group name.
- Hide accounts from displaying on the Home page by changing the ‘Visibility’ under Account Preferences.
- Change the ‘Visibility’ of Hidden Accounts at the bottom of the Account Preferences page.
- Set the order of the accounts in drop-down menus such as Funds Transfers
- The displayed order of accounts in certain drop-down menus will use the order from the Account Preferences screen.
- SMS/Text Banking settings
- Enroll accounts in Text Banking and edit the ‘SMS/Text Display Name’ on the Account Preferences Page. Display Names can only be four characters.