At Ourbank, keeping you mobile is what we do!
Business and personal users will appreciate the same easy-to-navigate system. Choose the most convenient option whether by mobile web, text, or via the free Android and Apple iOS apps on tablets and smartphones.
- View account information
- Transfer funds
- View statements
- Set alerts
- Optional BillPay including all the functionality found in regular online banking. Create payees, schedule payments, and check payment history right from the app. Basic BillPay is free, with rush and gift options available for a fee.
With the app, you'll also have access to:
- Mobile Deposit - Snap, deposit, and GO with FREE mobile check deposit using a smartphone or tablet through First Security Bank’s mobile app. To get started:
- Log in to your online account from a desktop computer and click on “Enroll Mobile Deposit” under “Settings”. Once you accept the Terms and Conditions for Mobile Deposit, the function for Mobile Deposit will be available the next time you log in.
- The Mobile Deposit option will appear as the “Deposit Check” under "Transactions" in the mobile app.
Mobile Deposit is free on all checking accounts.
- Touch ID - Supported on certain Apple iOS devices. To use, open the app, click on Settings, then toggle the Touch ID option in "Security Preferences".
First Security Bank debit cards are supported on Apple Pay, Android Pay (now Google Pay), and Samsung Pay. The "pays" offer point-of-sale convenience for quick check out from your digital wallet. Your device manufacturer will offer the most up to date information on supported devices and OS versions, and common questions about using First Security debit cards may be found here.
Questions? Check out the User Resources, Mobile FAQs and MobilePay FAQs