eStatements are electronic account statements that are delivered through your online account. You receive an email notifying you that your new statement is available. Another benefit of eStatements is the ease with which you can share your bank statement with your accountant. By saving the file, you can provide information as needed.
To enroll, log in to your online account and choose "Statements" from the left hand navigation. Click on Delivery Preferences, then choose "eStatement with Images" as your Delivery Type. Verify the email address; click on the pencil icon to change the email recipient address. Repeat this process for each eStatement you would like to receive.
- Will my eStatement look the same as my regular paper statement?
- Yes, and it will include images of your canceled checks and deposit slips.
- How will I know when my statement is ready to be viewed online?
- Every statement cycle, we will send you an email letting you know your statement is ready for viewing through your online account.
- What is .PDF?
- Adobe Portable Document Format (*.pdf) is a standard file format for distributing electronic documents. Adobe PDF files can be viewed, saved, and printed by using Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher software.
- What if I don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader?
- Adobe Acrobat Reader software is available for free on the link provided in the email sent to you.
- How do I save my eStatement?
- Once you have opened your eStatement, you can save it using the small disk icon on the toolbar of your Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Provide a name for the file using a *.pdf extension. Select a name that will help you remember which statement the file contains (e.g. CheckingJanuary2016.pdf).
- How do I print my eStatement?
- Again, by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader toolbar, click the printer icon. You can either print the entire statement or just a particular page.
- What if I enroll but decide I want to change back to paper statements?
- Through your online account Statement Delivery Preferences, you can change the statement delivery method. You may also visit an Account Specialist at your local branch or send a Secure Message through your online account. If you would like to receive paper statements with images (fee applies), please contact an Account Specialist.
- What if I change my email address?
- For your protection, we must have notification either in writing, via Secure Message in online banking, or in person to fully remove an email address. You may add a recipient or alternate email using the pecil icon.