First Security Bank is proud to support organizations serving the bank's service area through sponsorship and charitable giving. A sponsorship is a marketing relationship with a non-profit organization which aligns with our giving philosophy. This philosophy is defined by the belief that Success. Together. starts in our backyard— local programs and events hosted by local organizations servicing local residents.
Special consideration is given to organizations focused on youth; programs supporting low-income and at-risk groups; and those promoting health and education. The breadth of community impact and visibility of the program’s supporters are additional factors.
The following requests are not within the scope of our sponsorship program:
- For individuals, or for the benefit of a limited number of individuals
- For political candidates, lobbying or advocacy organizations, or for any purpose of a controversial nature
- From a third party to raise funds for another charity
- For travel outside First Security Bank’s service area
- From religious or sectarian organizations, except for programs with wide public impact
- General operating expenses
First Security Bank’s United Way contribution is made as an unrestricted charitable donation available through the United Way community investment process. We will take this into consideration when reviewing requests from United Way member agencies.
If you would like to submit a request for a donation or sponsorship, please begin the process here.