Some business account may require a separate Employer Identification Number (EIN) in order to open a business account. To find out if you need an EIN, and how to obtain one, click on the following link WWW.IRS.GOV. Once at the link, click on the menu item that says “Business Tax Id” under Frequent Questions.
Totally Free Business Checking
Perfect for most businesses!
* Customer purchases checks
**If the Totally Free Business account exceeds 3,000 monthly transactions, the account may be changed to another checking product.
Business Interest Checking
Perfect for qualifying sole proprietorships and not-for-profit organizations
- Earn interest on your balance
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Business VISA® Debit Card
- $6 per month service charge if minimum balance requirement is not not met
Choose The Checking Plan That's Right For Your Business
- Open a Personal or Business Checking Account and get a FREE Gift!
- Tell-A-Friend about Big Sky Western Bank and get a FREE Gift!
Compare Business Checking Accounts
||Minimum Balance (after account opening)*
||Monthly Service Charge
||Transactions & Fees
|Totally Free Business Checking
|Business Interest Checking
||Only $6 if Balance Below $1,500
- Frequent and large cash transactions may incur additional charges.
- Business Checking accounts maybe subject to analysis and repricing on account activity and deposit balance
*Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply.
+Other fees may apply. See Schedule of Fees for details.